This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 2 cups of Carrots OR Zucchini OR Beetroot (Spiralized as noodles. You can also do a mixture of two or three of these!)
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Parsley, Basil, or Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 Red OR Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 stalk of scallion, chopped
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup of crushed almonds or cashews
- sesame seeds (optional, topping)
- 2 teaspoons of RICH Curry Seasoning
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes OR 1 roma tomato, chopped 🍅
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3-4 dates, pitted
- juice of 2 key limes or 1 lemon
- pink himalayan salt to taste (optional)
In a blender, add all sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl, mix all pasta ingredients with your desired amount of sauce! Top with sesame seeds if you so choose.
I like to serve this pasta with marinated mushrooms, as pictured. Adding avocado elevates this dish even more!
This raw vegan Thai peanut sauce can be used in an INFINITE amount of ways. It tastes great as a dressing on a loaded salad (with fresh, deep, leafy greens, grains, nuts, and seeds), on chopped cabbage (purple and/or green), or as a drizzle on any roasted veggies (especially roasted Brussels sprouts!). This sauce also tastes HEAVENLY with my RAW Vegan Sunflower Seed Sushi! Click HERE for that sushi recipe.
Get Creative. Be Inspired!