Ceremonial Tea Blend
Ingredients: Lavender, Chamomile, Mugwort, Egyptian Blue Lotus (The Flower of Intuition and Connection), Lemongrass, and more.
Serving Amount Per Sachet: About 10 tablespoons.
Please note: Each tablespoon of loose herbs can be brewed up to two times for maximum potency. Meaning, this elevated blend would yield up to 20 cups of tea.
These ceremonial tea blends are to be brewed and sipped with intention. This blend/herbal compound is great to sip:
- Before bed to Calm the Mind before a Blissful Rest.
- During Self-Care Sunday.
- Before Meditation/Prayer/Sacred Ceremonies.
- Before Creating Art: Painting, Music, Cooking, Sculpting, etc.
- In preparation for a Worrisome Court Date, before an Exam.
- To Center Yourself.
- In Preparation for a Celebration or Special Occasion (before a Marriage Ceremony, Bachelorette Party, etc.)
Description: Sweet & Floral, yet Earthy and Grounding.
Suggestions on How to Use:
- Brew/infuse 1 tablespoon of the herbal tea blend with 8 ounces of HOT water. Strain.
- Play meditation music, healing frequencies, or speak positive affirmations aloud while brewing.
- You can then add your desired amount of honey with the intention to “add sweetness to your life”. You can also use maple syrup as an alternative. Optional: Add coconut cream or any other plant milk to your brew.
- Right before you take your first sip: SET YOUR INTENTION. Whether it be for clarity, peace, serenity; whether it be something specific you’d like to manifest in your life, either speak that intention aloud or in your mind.
Take three deep breaths: inhale and exhale, to take in the aromas. Then, sip slow, with gratitude: knowing, your prayers have been heard.
***ELEVATED KITCHEN PLAYLIST FOR WHEN USING THIS THIS INGREDIENT/ELEVATED BLEND IN YOUR KITCHEN:
This product pairs well with my Self-Love Bath Blend 🫖🌹🛁✨. Click HERE to order.