This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 1 cup of Kamut
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of THAT Herbal Remedy
- 1 teaspoon of BLack To My Roots
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- pink Himalayan salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- 8-10 sprigs of fresh thyme
- a pinch of African Bird Pepper (OPTIONAL, FOR EXTRA SPICE 🌶)
- 3/4 cup of sliced portobello mushrooms (OPTIONAL)
- 2 tablespoons of Dripped Out Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Add all ingredients (except Dripped Out Sun-Dried Tomatoes) to the pot and bring to a boil.
Once boiling, turn down to low and cook for about 65-70 minutes. Ensure that the pot is covered.
Extract thyme, add in sun-dried tomatoes & mushrooms, then turn fire up to high, and cook on high heat for about 30-35 more minutes, or until all liquid is cooked out. Stir occasionally. Leave pot uncovered.
Turn off the stove, add cover and let stand for 10 mins.
FullJoy this with stir-fry or whatever else your heart desires.
P.S: *This recipe goes great with my RICH Curry Chickpeas.