This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds, pre-soaked in water for at least 6 hours
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 5 cloves of garlic
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of RICH Curry Seasoning
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 bunches of kale, washed
In a blender, blend all ingredients except for the kale.
Pull the leaves off the spine of the kale, and heavy drench/coat the blended mixture unto the kale leaves.
Place the coated kale on dehydrator sheets, on dehydrator trays.
Dehydrate at 118 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-9 hours.
Remove and store in an airtight container at room temperature for 10-14 days.
PRO TIP: If you do not have a dehydrator, this makes an excellent kale salad! No dehydrating needed!