This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1/2 of a large lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk OR any plant-based milk of your choice (or water!)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1 clove of garlic, minced fine
- cracked black pepper to taste
- pink himalayan salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of RICH Curry Seasoning
In a bowl, whisk all ingredients until fully combined OR combine all ingredients in a mason jar, cover it with it’s lid, and shake until all ingredients are well combined. Stir with a spoon to ensure your sauce is SAUCEY, and free of lumps!
This dressing is great on a yummy quinoa or black rice salad, kale or fresh greens salad, on some roasted brussels sprouts, as a spread on sandwiches, as a dip for sweet potato fries (HIGHLY recommend!!), over a veggie burger, you name it.
The opportunities are endless! This will become one of your favorite dressing/sauce recipes. Get Creative with it!
*This dressing will stay good in a mason jar or airtight container for up to 7 days.