This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 1 medium sized yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 stalk of scallion, chopped
- 2 medium sized potatoes (yellow or white), peeled and diced
- 3-4 sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper, diced (you can do 1/4 of each color!)
- 2 teaspoons of THAT Herbal Remedy
- 1 tablespoon of RICH Curry Seasoning
- 2 cups of cooked chickpeas (dried and sprouted, preferably. or 1 can, strained -- KEEP THE WATER!)
- 3/4 cups of chickpea water (aka Aquafaba)
- pink Himalayan salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of grape-seed of avocado oil
In a sauce pan or medium sized dutch pot, heat oil.
Sauté RICH Curry Seasoning, THAT Herbal Remedy, & Garlic on medium-high heat until the garlic has slightly browned to activate the flavors. (About 3-4 minutes)
Then, add onions, scallion, thyme, bell peppers, pink himilayan salt to taste, aquafaba, and potatoes. Sauté and cook for 10-12 minutes, on medium-high heat. Stir occasionally.
Add in chickpeas and coconut milk. Let simmer between low-medium heat for another 12-15 minutes, with your pot covered. Fold in all ingredients and Stir occasionally.
**If you want more gravy, add more aquafaba OR coconut milk 1 tablespoon at a time, until you get to your desired amount of sauceeeeee!
****This dish tastes great with my Cooked Vegan "Dirty Rice" KAMUT Recipe (as pictured). It also goes great with Quinoa or a Delicious Green Salad.
******TIP: Prepare all your ingredients before you start cooking. Have all your veggies chopped and ready for you. When you chop your potatoes, you can add them to a bowl of water and a splash of apple cider vinegar to avoid browning. Then strain the potatoes when you're ready to use them.