This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 1 cup of walnuts OR portobello mushrooms (you can do 1/2 & 1/2 these ingredients, too!)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup OR 2 dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons of Dripped Out Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of Coconut Aminos
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons of BLack to My Roots
- 1 cup of fresh spinach OR basil OR cilantro OR parsley, chopped fine
- OPTIONAL: 1-2 Nori Seaweed Sheets, broken in to small pieces.
- Kelp Noodles
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
In a blender, add all ingredients except seaweed, fresh spinach/basil/cilantro/parsley, cherry tomatoes, and kelp noodles.
Gently pulse all ingredients until combined into a "ground meet" texture.
Pour processed Walnut and/or 'Shroom mixture in a large bowl and thoroughly fold in chopped fresh spinach, basil, cilantro, or parsley. Add in seaweed nori (optional). Mix in Raw Kelp Noodles. Massage ingredients together. Top with Cherry Tomatoes.
*This recipe can also be made COOKED and NOT RAW. You can roast 1 Spaghetti Squash in the oven by following these directions:
(COOKED) SPAGHETTI AND "MEET"Sauce Recipe and Directions:
Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cut 1 spaghetti squash horizontally on a cutting board, and extract seeds. Base the inside of each half of the spaghetti squash with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil/grape-seed oil/or avocado oil, cracked black pepper to taste, and pink salt.
On a baking sheet lightly based with oil, place your spaghetti squash on the sheet, inside facing up.
Bake for 40-60 minutes (dependent on the size of your squash), or until the sides have lightly browned, and the interior is tender.
Once it is done baking, fluff the interior of the squash with a fork, so that it may be spaghetti noodles!
On each side of the squash, add in 1 spoonful at a time, your desired amount of walnut "meet".
You can also make this entire dish cooked by replacing the 1 cup of walnuts or portobello 'shrooms with 1 cup of cooked lentils, then follow the rest of the recipe exactly the same.
Get Creative... Enjoy!