This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 1 cup of cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds (soaked in water for 4-8 hours)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 ripe plantain, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of RICH Curry Seasoning
- Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
In a food processor (preferred) or blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
This mash is like none you have ever tasted. The RICHness of our Curry Seasoning, blended with the sweetness of the plantain, takes it to the next level.
This mash is best served with marinated portobello mushroom "steaks" topped with my Dripped Out Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and massaged spinach. (As Pictured)