This recipe calls for the follow products in the Elevated Pantry:
- 1 cup of cherry tomaotes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (plus more if needed for your blender!)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil (optional)
- cracked black pepper & pink Himalayan salt to taste
- 3 dates, pitted
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of Dripped Out Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of BLack to My Roots
- 1 teaspoon of THAT Herbal Remedy
- fresh basil, cilantro, or parsley, finely chopped
Pulse all ingredients (except basil or parsley) in the blender until the blend reaches your desired consistency. This sauce tends to taste really great when you don't blend until absolutely smooth, allow for a slight texture.
(Optional) Fold in fresh parsley or basil, or top your sauce with it! Use as much as you’d like.
You can use this sauce as a dip, as a raw pasta sauce with zucchini noodles, on raw pizza... The opportunities are endless. You can also add crushed walnuts to make it a tomato “meat” sauce!