This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
SALAD INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- 1/2 cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup of purple onion, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
MARINADE/DRESSING INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- 2 tablespoons Dripped out Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of BLack to My Roots
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pink Himalayan salt (to taste)
In a small bowl, mix marinade ingredients.
in a large bowl, mix salad ingredients.
pour the marinade over top of the salad ingredients and serve.
best served with nori sheets.
or serve with a big kale salad with lots of avocado, and some marinated savory mushrooms.
can this dish be a sweet/savory treat for the family cookout/BBQ.
get creative ;)