This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
INGREDIENTS NEEDED (FOR SAUCE):
- 1 large, juicy tomato, chopped
- 4 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons of RICH Curry Seasoning
- 1/3 cup of hempseeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of shredded/grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of tahini OR sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- sea salt or pink himilayan salt (to taste)
INGREDIENTS NEEDED (FOR NOODLES):
- one green zucchini, spiralized (noodles)
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
Place your zoodles and your sliced red bell peppers in a large bowl.
Blend all sauce ingredients until absolutely smooth! Add and massage in your desired amount of sauce to your noodles.
Fold in parsley/add some on top.
(OPTIONAL STEP): Place your saucey noodles in the dehydrator for up 1.5-2 hours at 118 degrees.
Serve with avocado, if you'd like. Enjoy!