This recipe calls for the following products in the Elevated Pantry:
SAUCE INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- 1 cup of cashews, pre-soaked for at least 6 hours
- 1 tablespoon of RICH Curry Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- juice of 2 lemons
- cracked black pepper to taste
- pink himilayan salt to taste
- 4 dates
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of Purple Seamoss Gel (I get my Pure Authentic Seamoss straight from the seas of Jamaica from my friends at YagaLifestyle. You can browse their selection of Seamoss & Wildcrafted Herbs by clicking this link HERE. You may also use my discount code "LETSTALKFOOD" to get $$$ off everything on the site! YAGA is my most TRUSTED source for Royal Purple Seamoss!)
- kelp noodles OR yellow squash noodles (or a blend of both!)
- (optional) 1 cup of thinly sliced portobello mushrooms
Blend all sauce ingredients.
Pour sauce over top of your choice of raw noodles. Add mushrooms if you please. Top with more cracked black pepper. FullJoy your meal! Eat with a side salad if you wish.
OMGGG… Another INSANELY DELICIOUS sauce!!! I really enjoyed it with some raw zucchini noodles, and I used what was leftover as a dip for some raw veggies (I tripled the ingredients because I just knew that I was going to want more). Thank you for sharing this recipe!